Exciting. High-growth. Collaborative. Profitable. Stable.
Plum Benefits, a Shubert Organization owned Company, is an employee benefits service that utilizes a unique model of distribution to provide employees of corporations with exclusive offers for live entertainment events (Broadway shows, sporting events, concerts, dance, opera, museums, comedy clubs, and more). From the enhancement of our portfolio of entertainment event offers to the launch of our service in additional cities nationwide, our business is now undergoing rapid expansion. We believe the continued success and growth of this company relies on the strength of its team. If you are creative, hard working, energetic and eager to contribute to the fulfillment of a company vision (and looking to have fun in the process), Plum Benefits is the place for you. Join our team and make your mark.
The policy of our Company is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender orientation, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
Account and Customer Service Representative
Do you love sales? Do you love making sure that clients are happy and as excited about your product as you are?
At Plum Benefits, a Shubert Organization owned company, we love showing our clients and potential clients what we have to offer – a free entertainment benefit service that gives our clients' employees access to amazing events including Broadway, sports, concerts, restaurants and more! From The Lion King and Cinderella to the NY Yankees, Six Flags and Great Wolf Lodge.....Plum Benefits represents some of the biggest names in entertainment.
If you enjoy sales and customer service and are good at it, we want to hear from you. We're looking for someone who is excited to join our team of friendly, professional Account and Customer Service Representatives, and who will bring a passion for sales and for being part of a growing, dynamic company at the heart of entertainment and corporate relations.
As an Account and Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Providing service to our corporate clients via phone, email, events and one-on-one meetings;
- Ensuring goals and objectives are satisfied and reporting results and trends to management;
- Meeting daily, monthly and quarterly goals.
We are looking for a sales professional with:
- Bachelor's degree;
- Prior sales experience and/or account management;
- 1-2 years of telephone sales experience and a comfort level with making a high volume of outbound calls, as well as the ability to handle inbound customer service calls;
- Exceptional phone skills, strong sales skills and writing ability;
- Client orientation and professionalism;
- Computer proficiency (experience with databases and LivePerson/LiveChat a strong plus); ability to type 35-40 w.p.m.;
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- Self – starter (be able to take initiative without much direction);
- Team player who fosters collaboration in a high performance culture;
- Love of entertainment;
- Ability to work Mondays – Fridays, 9:00am – 5:30pm, with some overtime, weekends and holidays when necessary.
As a Plum Benefits employee, you would receive a starting salary based on $15 per hour, paid vacation, sick and holiday time, as well as health insurance, 401(k), pension and life insurance. You will also have a tremendous opportunity to bring your professionalism and sales skills to a fun, fast-paced environment at a company that is expanding to new markets, exploring new opportunities and looking for people like you that love sales, hospitality and an opportunity for growth.
If this sounds like you, please let us know! Send your resume, along with a letter of a couple of paragraphs or more telling us what you would recommend to someone looking for fun (i.e. show, theme park, game, etc.) and explain your recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Learn more about our company values.